Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Frames


Super easy Summer decor

Materials

printer
Scrapbook paper
frames of different sizes ( i just went to the dollar store)


First i organized how i wanted my frames to stand then layed out a coordinating scrapbook paper in the order i liked the colors and prints to be.

Next i went to the computer and printed a letter in a different font. Each font ranged from 300 to 500 in size. I cut each letter out and used a glue stick to glue the letters to the scrapbook paper.

Done and done! Whew! That was easy!!!

I got the idea from the wonderful Tatertots and Jello. I totally forgot to credit her on this. My apologies Jen!

3 comments:

  1. cute! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so cute! Love it. :) Following you from Tip Junkie‘s link party. Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete