Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thrifty Finds

Lately i have been scouring yard sales and thrift stores to find things to makeover or add to our home decor because our home has so much empty space that craves attention lol. Anyways, a couple weeks ago i went to an estate sale and WOW did i find some great things!
I love this little fall lantern i picked up. I got most of this stash for just 5 bucks!!! The clock and teapot i got at the D.I. for just a dollar each.
I am thinking i want to paint this little guy a glossy white! Oh the vision i have :)

My favorite find is this beautiful canister. On the bottom it says it was hand painted in turkey! Oh this might be my inspiration to do our living room in turquoise accents!!!

 Love this crystal jar! I think that the grandmas and grandpas of today have the coolest things!!!

Don't you love this silver plated dessert tray?! i'm not sure if i'll paint it or simply Polish her up. what would you do with these amazing finds?






No comments:

Post a Comment